Fired, known in the web as Downsizing, is an episode on Dinosaur Office.
Craig worries about job security. Rawr!
- Craig: I can't believe Hawaiian Shirt Day isn't until the 20th—I'm so embarrassed.
- Terry: (opens the door) Hey, Richard, can I, uh, can I see you in my office? (Richard goes to Terry's office and closes the door)
- Craig: (to Sheila) What's that all about?
- Sheila: I bet it's downsizing. Last week, Terry ate the market into carpet.
- Todd: They weren't hitting their numbers.
- Terry: (to Sheila; opens the door) Sheila, can I have a word?
- Sheila: I should have used my vacation days when I had the chance. (closes the door)
- Todd: She didn't have what it takes to survive in the cut-throat world of business.
- Craig: Terry will eat me for sure. What was "Today is Hawaiian Shirt's not food."
- Terry: Todd, can you pop in here? (closes the door)
- Todd: This is my own fault. I should've kept up with introspections. (closes the door)
- Terry: Craig, why don't you join us?